Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday Hats and Fancy Hair Clips

Once again I don't have a tutorial for you. I am still in the midst of relocating my craft room and I have had very little time to make anything. I could write a tutorial on how to make even more work for yourself by moving rooms around in your house while spring cleaning but I doubt you would all want to read that.

Of course I have needed a distraction from all my room moving so I spent a little time blog hopping and adding a bunch of projects to my "TO DO" list! While I was searching for spring dresses I became distracted by some fancy hat and hair clip tutorials. I am girly girl with 2 little girls so I love me a good hair thing tutorial. Here are the tutorials I am drooling over right now!

First up is an adorable Hat from Sewing In No Mans Land:



Next is a fancy feathered headband for The Crimson Owl:



Of crouse I had to add the gorgeous cocktail hat that was on Craftzine:


And last but not least this fantastic Feather and Flower headband from Still Dottie:



Do you have any hair tutorials you just love? If so please share a link in the comments. My girls and I could always use some more hair bling!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails