Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Inspiration: Cotton and Curls

There are times that I find myself in a creative funk. Times that I don't feel so crafty after all. Times when I get discouraged because I don't have access to the supplies I need or want. Times like right now when all of my craft supplies are in boxes to be moved into a new room. The best way for me to snap out of my creative funk is to find outside inspiration. Every funk is different and so the inspiration needed to snap me out of it is also different. This time all it took to get my creative wheels a moving was one glance at Cotton and Curls.

Cotton and Curls is my new favorite blog! Lizzie is amazing with a sewing machine and her refashions blow me away. She did a 30 day wardrobe revamp project and had some amazing results. Here are a few of my favorites:





The girl is seriously AMAZING! I highly recommend checking out her blog and becoming a follower. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next. I am so ready to get my craft room back in order so I can start working on some refashions of my own thanks to Lizzie's inspiration!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails