Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, February 4, 2011

Food Friday Marie Sandwiches

My daughter loved yesterdays lunch and request more of the same today. Rather than do a plan old PB&J I decided to step it up a notch plus I wanted to use my fun new finds from my recent bento shopping trip. I was thrilled to use my Marie (from Disney's Aristocats) sandwich molds
Not only do they cut the bread in a kitty shape they also leave an adorable impression for the face. I am sorry I didn't get a better picture of it. I added star fruit and a banana as requested. Again I just have to say I LOVE the tiny bananas here they are perfect for lunches! I also got to make her some cute flower carrots with my new veggie cutter.

The cutter was really fun to use and worked really well on the carrots. I got several different shape cutters and I am excited to try them on different fruits and veggies to see how they work. This lunch was easy but so much fun to make and I think it turned out pretty cute.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails