Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tutorial Tuesday Valentine Projects

As much as I would love to have a great Stuffed With Love tutorial for you all today I don't. I am still trying to get my house back together after my sick days. I have come up with a new schedule that I hope allows me a bit more time to craft!

Of course I love you all and I don't want to leave you with nothing to read so I thought I would share a few of my favorite Valentine project links. All of these are from FABULOUS blogs and are on my "TO DO" list.

Adorable Felt Locket from Sweetie Pie Bakery
I think these will make such an adorable gift for my girls on Valentines Day!


Valentines Felt Wreath from Made It On Monday
I need to change up my wreath and I just adored this felt one. It is so romantic and perfect for Valentines day!


Mr Darcy Plate from Grey Luster Girl
Pride and Predudice is my all time favorite book! This quote makes me smile every time I read it. This is one decoration that I would leave up all year!


Valentines Day Treat Packages from Martha Stewart
I have been trying to decide what type of Valentine card my girls would give out this year. When I saw this one from Martha Stewart I knew it would be perfect!


Do you have any fabulous Valentine projects up your sleeve? If so please share them!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm glad you like my wreath!

Related Posts with Thumbnails