Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, January 24, 2011

Finding Time To Craft

I am finally feeling all the way better. My chest pain is gone and I can breathe deeply again. The only problem is that my house is definitely showing that I took some sick days. I feel guilty working on craft projects if my house is not clean. On the other hand I hand doing housework all day everyday is no fun. I have a tendency to continually do things for others but forget about me.
So I have a question for all of you - How do you find time to craft? Do you schedule time to yourself everyday or do you just squeeze it in between your "To Do" list. I am trying to find that balance but it is a struggle. I know that it is important to make time for myself and for me to do things I enjoy I am just not sure how to do it. I might have to revamp my entire schedule so I can figure this out. Any tips and help would be appreciated!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails