Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, September 10, 2010

Food Friday Lego Lunch

This was a fun lunch to make and I thought of my adorable nephews while I was making it! It was super simple and the most time consuming part was punching out the dots. I actually have a decorative food cutter that is that small but you cold use an icing tip.


Ok the sandwich is tuna fish by request of my daughter. The bread dots are attached with extra miracle whip. The blue container has apple legos in it - the dots are attached with peanut butter. The red container has cheese legos and the orange container has a fruit roll-up lego in it. the lunch turned out great and my daughter said it extra yummy!

.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails