Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, September 13, 2010

Guest Blogger and What I am Working On

My Sister Pam and I
This was taken at her baby shower over 2 years ago
.

I am excited to announce that tomorrow Crafty Schemes with have its very first guest blogger. Ok, so it is only my little sister Pam but I am still thrilled she wanted to share a fun tutorial on the blog. My sister is an amazing writer and Mother to the cutest little boy Dutch - isn't his name so adorable? She has a couple of great blogs that she writes. Ones is about her writing - The Unorganized Writer and the other is full of fabulous book reviews - The Bookish Blonde. She is also one of the most stylish women I know. She has always been my thrift store shopping buddy and has a knack for finding great treasures among the trash. I am so excited to post her fun tutorial for all of you tomorrow!


Now for what I have been up to. I am still working on my Craft room. It is set up in the sense that I can use the room but it is not finished as far as decorating goes. Oh and I don't have a chair to use at my desk and my sewing table. You would be surprised at how hard it has been for me to find one chair. I finally found this beauty at the thrift store last week for $2. I know you might be thinking I was totally ripped off but don't judge a book by it's cover or in this case a chair by its ugo fabric. I have plans to make it beautiful and hopefully I will be able to show you the transformation by the end of this week. What have you been up to?
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails