Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Seashell Wreath

Today my husband, daughter and I headed to the beach. It was a beautiful sunny day that was perfect for collecting seashells. We have collected seashells, coral and sea glass since we arrived on the island 2 years ago. Needless to say I have quite a stash of all the above. I have been trying my best to come up with a project to use them. Inspiration hit when I was blog hopping and came across a gorgeous seashell wreath. I really wish I could remember whose blog it was! Today I decide to sit down and see what I could make.
I was worried how all the different colored shells and sea glass would go together but I think it turned out fabulously. It is the perfect summer wreath - if I do say so myself!
Photobucket

I am linking up to

2 comments:

Beth said...

This is so beautiful!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Makes me want to be at the beach!!! Beautiful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails