Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, May 31, 2010

Beachcomber Dress

Last week Disney from Ruffles and Stuff did a wonderful tutorial for her Beachcomber Dress. It was a gorgeous dress that she made from one of her husbands old shirts. I love anything upcycled! Plus I have an entire bin full of my husbands old shirts so I had to give it a try.
I loved how it turned out! My baby is a bit tall so it is more of a tunic than a dress, she also refused the belt. Of course if you look at the pictures you can tell she was not interested in modeling for me at all and had to be bribed with candy to even stand still! This was such a simple tutorial and quick dress to make I am going to have to whip up a few more for her.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails