Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, October 1, 2010

Food Friday Pizza Wraps

Today I got a little creative and decided to make my daughter some pizza wraps. They are flour tortilla's with pizza sauce, pepperoni, and olives inside. I rolled them up and secured them with a toothpick. If your child isn't allergic to cheese you can also add some mozzarella cheese to them. I put some pretzels and star fruit in as well. To top everything off I add some chocolate chip cookie flowers. We made chocolate chip cookies on Saturday but the cookies were too large to fit in the laptop containers. So I used my handy little veggie cutter to make smaller cookie flowers. They fit great and are supper cute!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Beth said...

Very cute idea, I'm thinking my Princess would love the roll ups!

Related Posts with Thumbnails