Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Old Shirt to Skirt With Pockets


I decided to remake this much to large shirt into a skirt for my daughter. I loved the detail on the fabric and the top of the shirt made it very easy to remake. I decided to try making pockets with the old sleeves. I cut the sleeves off a bit, tucked them in the shirt and sewed the ends. It actually worked really well! The skirt is made to be high waisted but my daughter keeps scooting it down because "It isn't comfortable like that!" Either way it turned out adorable and she loves it.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah Faith said...

that's brilliant. very creative thinking!

Related Posts with Thumbnails