Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, July 19, 2010

Tie Another One On

I think I might have a problem that borders on obsession. Ever since I made my first tie headband I can not stop collecting ties. Every time I head I got to the thrift store I buy at least one tie. The fact that they only cost 25 cents apiece does not help matter. My pile of ties was getting out of control so I figure it was time to make some more tie headbands. I had so much fun making them and I was even able to use some of my vintage buttons that I bought off of Etsy!


Here are a few of the ones I made. That's right I said a few. I have at least this many that I am still working on and even more that I haven't started. Anyone want a headband? Seriously if you want one of these let me know. The striped one and Superman one are taken but the rest are up for grabs! Leave me a message and remember it is first come first serve!

Disclaimer: The headbands are not perfect. I am still figuring out the best way to attach the elastic to the back so the stitches don't look the best. But hey I am giving them to you for free you can' complain!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails