Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rock Star Hair

While I was searching on Oriental Trading company for party goods I came across the most adorable little gift bags. They were already put together and the price was fabulous so I decided to order them. I had MAJOR problems with the shipping and it took OTC over a month to get me the items! I was so happy when the bags arrived because they were even cuter than they looked on line. They were full of fun party items: a star clapper, guitar pic necklace, rock star bracelet, inflatable microphone, rock star key chain, stick on body jewels, rock star rubber ducky and rock star hair.

Scary isn't it? It was also made to go over a pony tail which didn't seem very practical so I decided to put my fear of synthetic hair aside (it freaks me out to touch it!) and remake the hair piece. I took an alligator clip and some cute jewels and made a clip in hair piece fit for a rock star.

I love the way they turned out and can't wait to see them on all the girls at the party!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails