Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Teacher Gift


If you can't tell yet I am posting all of the gifts I made during Christmas.
This is the gift we made for my daughters teacher. As I was searching for gift I ideas I cam across one about making an anagram using the teachers name on canvas. I am sorry I just cannot remember who posted the idea! I decided to take it a step further and combine it with the Imperfect Family Rules canvas from The Pleated Poppy.
My daughter helped me come up with all the descriptive words and then I printed them out in different fonts on different pieces of scrapbook paper. Honestly this took me forever but I was having trouble with the modge podge and paper. I remade it twice before I was happy with it but in the end it turned out adorable.
It is currently hanging in Mrs. Casey's classroom for everyone to see - my daughter couldn't be prouder!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails