Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, January 3, 2011

What I am Working On and New Years Resolutions

I have been hard at work on tomorrows tutorial and let me just say that it is going to be so much fun!! Here is a sneak peak of of some of the items I am going to be using.
If you read my personal blog you know I am not making New Years resolutions in my personal life and that I going with a word for the year instead. BUT I decided to make one resolution for the crafty side of my life. This year I am going to give handmade gifts to everyone! Note that I said handmade gifts and not that I am going to hand make all the gifts. I am realistic and I know there are some things I cannot or do not have the time to make - that is why I love Etsy.

The first gift I plan on giving are these AWESOME marshmallow shooters from Backwood Toys:
Are they not the coolest thing ever? One thing I really love about Backwoods Toys is that she will custom make the shooters for you down to the color. I am so excited to give these to my nephew and I am hoping he loves them!

So tell me, what are you working on? Are you making any crafty resolutions for 20011?
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails