Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, November 22, 2010

Stuffed With Love

My little vacation ended up being much longer than I had annticipated. I have been up to my ears in activities and finally feel like I have a bit of a break. I have missed blogging and being able to share all my fun creations with you! I am so excited to get back into the swing of things and I have a great new theme for the next few weeks of Tutorial Tuesdays :



The idea behind Stuffed With Love is to find new uses for old stuffed animals. I don't know about you but we have a VERY large amount of stuffed animals in our house. It is like the multiply over night or something! I try to go through them every few months to prevent them for taking over my girls room. I always take them to the thrift store but lately I have been searching for ways to reuse them. I have come up with some fun ideas and gathered a few more from the web and I am looking forward to sharing them with you!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails