Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, October 8, 2010

Food Friday Jack-o-lantern Sandwich

This lunch was easy and super fun. I was able to find a great pack of Fall cookie cutters at the store for $2. I used the pumpkin one to make her this Jack-o-lantern sandwich. I used some of my other small shapes to makes the face. I love how it looks with the cheese right underneath! Then I added some eyeball carrots. I got the recipe from Family Fun. It consists of carrots, olives and cream cheese. I added some baked lays and topped it off with some chocolate pudding with a ghost marshmallow. I found a small pack of food coloring markers at the store. I wish I had black but the ghost still turned out cute.

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails