Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Friday, August 20, 2010

Food Friday Popcorn Cupcakes

For my daughters birthday we decided to bring Popcorn cupcakes to her class. They were so simple and fun to make. We made cupcakes and frosted them. Then we added mini marshmallows to the top. We made a cut down the middle of the marshmallows and then squished them back together to make them look more like popcorn. Then we used some yellow Wilton Color Mist to add some "butter" to the top. I made the cupcake wrappers on my computer and printed them out.
My daughter helped me make them and loved how they turned out - so did the kids in her class!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ande said...

I love these Heather!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails