Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Monday, March 8, 2010

Yo, Yo!

As I was browsing around the 100 yen store (what would be a dollar store back in the states) a couple weeks ago I came a cross a package of some fabric yo yo's. They were just adorable so I bought them. I realize that buying pre-made yo-yo's is a bit lazy BUT they were only 100 yen so I had to have them. I pulled them out the other day and made some fun things with them.

I made a burlap bracelet. You can find the tutorial on Tatertots and Jello


Since I already had the burlap out I decided to make some hair clips.


Then I decided to use the tie from one of the my daughter's old dresses to make a headband.
I think all the projects turned out great. What have you made with yo-yo's lately?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Very, very cute...

Related Posts with Thumbnails